Friday, January 14, 2011

Upcoming Speaking Engagements

A brief note on where and when and on what topics I will be speaking in the next little while:

1) Today, January 14, at 12:30PM in B&GS here at UWO I will be presenting today's PSURF. I'll be talking mainly about how Space Missions get put together and run - nuts and bolts sorts of things.

2) Next Friday, the 21st of January, I will be giving my "Worlds Enough and Time" talk at the University of Toronto at Mississauga for the RASC's Mississauga chapter. It will be at 8PM. The WEaT talk emphasizes all that we have learned in the last 50 years about planetary exploration and the slides from the last time I spoke on this topic are available here.

3) I've just this week been confirmed as one of the three keynote speakers at the Star Symposium which will take place at Vari Hall on March 18 at 7PM. Not sure exactly what I will talk about, but it should be fun. The Planetary Decadal Survey is getting released and discussed at this year's LPSC which runs from the 4th to the 11th of March, so there will be some exciting new stuff to talk about when I get back.

With a little luck, I'll be given talks at some upcoming conferences. If that happens I'll let you know here.

No comments:

Post a Comment